Hi and welcome.
I’m Julie and this is my blog where I document some of the things I’m most passionate about, like creating a home, visiting charming places, and spending time with family and friends.
I’m married to Tom and we have two children: Lindsey, who works as a news producer at one of our local TV stations, and Grant, who is a college student in St. Louis.
A little bit more about me:
- I’m an anxious traveler who has nonetheless been blessed to see some beautiful places.
- We live in the Kansas City area (Kansas side, for those of you who speak KC) and I love exploring my hometown.
- I’m a lazy gardener who still fights the good fight.
- I’m an enthusiastic reader who is always happy to talk books.
Here are several ways we can connect:
- You can have Creating This Life posts delivered via email for free by clicking here.
- And comments on posts are always appreciated. I try to respond to them all.
Thanks for stopping by. I’m so glad you’re here.