Hello and happy Friday! I hope this end of the week finds you well. Every now and then I like to share some links that I’ve bookmarked in case you find them interesting or inspiring too.
I’ll get to that in just a minute but first I wanted to take a look back at what I was blogging about on Creating This Life at this time last year:
- It’s been five years since our trips to Germany and Rome at Christmastime. I loved the understated look and feel of a European Christmas.
- Soon I’ll be scouring my TV guide for my favorite movies to wrap to. (Do you wrap presents while watching movies too? Which ones?)
- Last year was our first year for the hot chocolate bar. (We’ve set it up again this year too.)
Here is what I’ve been bookmarking from around the web:
- Anyone who loves houses and neighborhoods and cities as much as I do knows her way around Google’s street view. That’s why I loved this link: Classic British Authors’ Houses on Google Maps.
- I was able to take a day trip to Mary Carol Garrity’s historic house in the fall (part one, part two). Midwest Living shows us her house at Christmas.
- I was inspired by this slideshow on the art of keeping a travel journal. Do you document your trips?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.