Hi and welcome.
I’m Julie and this is my blog where I document some of the things I’m most passionate about, like interesting homes, good books, and charming places.
I’m married to Tom and we have two grown children, Lindsey and Grant, and a son-in-law, Morgan.
A little bit more about me:
- We’re from the Kansas City area (Kansas side, for those of you who speak KC).
- We love old homes but ended up in the suburbs where we were lucky to discover a newer (90s) home with an old soul.
- I’m an enthusiastic reader who is always happy to talk books.
- I’m an anxious traveler who has nonetheless been blessed to see some beautiful places.
Here are several ways we can connect:
- You can have Creating This Life posts delivered via email for free by clicking here.
- I’m also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- And comments on posts are always appreciated. I try to respond to them all.
Thanks for stopping by. I’m so glad you’re here.